Wilbarston Village Hall To Reopen
Wilbarston Village Hall welcomes users on Friday 17th July
HELP KEEP OUR HALL COVID-19 SECURE
1. YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days
of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the Hall Manager on 07484 626166 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait for your activity outside. Do not wait in the entrance area.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided in the toilets and kitchen.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. "Catch it, Bin it, Kill it".
Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bins provided. Then wash your hands.
7. The hall has been cleaned before you arrived including door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces. Keep them clean. Use a `clean as you go` technique.
8. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors and kitchen areas.
Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
9. Limit the use of the toilets to 1 person at a time.
Lower the seat prior to flushing. Wash hands for 20 seconds afterwards.
10. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
Posted: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:18 by Becky Jones